- Perfect Battery for bespoke Projects and Integrated Systems Scalable from 5 kWh to 320 kWh
- Maximum Flexibility for any Application with up to 64 Modules
- Connected in Parallel
- Compatible with Market Leading 1 and 3 Phase Inverters
- Cobalt Free Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP)
- Battery: Maximum Safety, Lifespan and Power Capable of High-Powered Emergency-Backup and Off-Grid Function Self-Consumption
- Optimization for Residential and Commercial Applications
The BYD Battery-Box LV Flex is a lithium iron phosphate (LFP) battery pack for use with an external inverter. The communication with the inverter is established through the Battery-Box Premium LV BMU (Battery Management Unit). Connect up to 64 LV Flex Modules in parallel on one BMU to reach individual capacities between 5 and 320 kWh. Thanks to it’s 3U design, the LV Flex can adapt to off-the shelf racking systems. And with the possibility of stacking up to 4 units or installing them vertically, the LV Flex provides a variety of options for bespoke housing designs.